- more than 125 years of global experience,
- 30 years as a real estate development company in Hungary,
- ethical business based on Code of Conduct,
- almost 50 thousands employees worldwide,
- a leader among employers.
Skanska Property Hungary is an innovative developer of futureproof office buildings that creates a perfect environment for business development and provides their users with healthy and friendly space as well as blending in perfectly with the surrounding urban tissue.
Intern in Legal department
Time: July 3rd – September 15th
During Summer Internship Program you will:
- support Legal department in variety of ad hoc activities, such as preparing proxies, minutes, templates, legal check of contracts, etc.,
- learn how legal department operates in corporate structure,
- prepare a presentation and educate colleagues about guarantee and warranty,
- conduct a research about new data protection legislation and present it to Legal department.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- are finishing your 2nd or 3rd year of studies,
- are fluent in both oral and written English,
- have a can-do attitude and a strong drive to deliver results,
- are a team player who is not afraid to work on independent projects,
- are interested in real estate market.
Summer Internship Program’s rules:
- we will do our best to support you in gaining first professional experience in an international environment,
- you will have a chance develop your skills during training and under the supervision of a dedicated Mentor,
- you will use your skills and broaden your horizon by participating in working groups dedicated to relevant business cases,
- you will have an opportunity to present results of your work in front of Skanska network,
- you will be paid.
Please send your CV in English here till 25th of June: https://skanska.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=SKA000848&lang=en